Thursday, October 26, 2006

Flowers That Will Last

True to form, my husband brought flowers to me for our anniversary. Even though I told him I didn't want anything because we just retired and moved to a beautiful new home in a warmer climate, he just couldn't resist the bouquet of peachy roses, lilies, and carnations.

What can I say, though? How many wives would be upset that their husband remembered their anniversary - a few days early - and spent a few dollars for a quick but lasting smile?

If you would like flowers that will last much longer than the 5 days or so that my flowers generally last, visit The Anniversary Shop and find the beautiful Ariana flower necklace with peridot (4th Anniversary). Whether for yourself, an anniversary, a birthday, or a lovely way to say "I love you," the Ariana necklace will be a hit and remain vibrant and colorful for years to come.

As always, remember to Celebrate Wedding Anniversaries with The Anniversary Shop, your online store for traditional and modern anniversary gifts..

No comments: